sudden range problems

Shouldn't take very long. I think the entire process took me less than 10 minutes; in total.
Hopefully they will integrate that into the app one of these days.......like the old DOS prompt, some folks are a little intimidated by it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DodgeP
Had some time to try the stick cal, unfortunately I don't have a computer with me and limited WiFi access so I guess I'm grounded until I get home.

If this does fix it I hope it's a one time thing, shouldn't have to drag a lap top with you if you go flying

Just got back, set altitude limit to unlimited, did the gps cal and still had lots of issues. I kept losing link to solo even within 20 feet. Weird part is when I first launched I managed to do a quick cable cam shot over 100 feet away but things went downhill from there the longer it flew the shorter range I had.
I double checked antenna position and they were as advertised
Had the same issue anywhere I went. Very hard to deal with. This is the main reason why I returned EVERYTHING! Plus the GPS issues, the Level calibration issues and the list goes on! Picked up a P3P and had no issues at all ! Loving it! Hope you guys work out all the kinks with Solo!

Managed to borrow a laptop and do the stick cal, solo is working again I tested out to 1000ft with no problem.
Thanks to all that helped

Reactions: Raybro and DodgeP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M