Blasted at the river

Ok here are the controller logs thanks bruce

Attachments

• logs.zip
    924.8 KB · Views: 9
If you did not hear a gun shot that means one of three things. They shot it down with a bow and arrow. They used a silencer on a firearm. The Solo had a problem as small as losing one prop.
With out more info I would have to go with the last one.

The telemetry log abruptly ends while you're cruising around at 338ft over the river moving about 25mph. Abruptly ending like that usually indicates an electrical failure on the copter.

crash.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks for reading that and guess he must have been mistaken about .
The telemetry log abruptly ends while you're cruising around at 338ft over the river moving about 25mph. Abruptly ending like that usually indicates an electrical failure on the copter.

View attachment 9390
Thanks for looking at My files. So I'm guessing the way the logs end so abruptly the cause will remain unknown.

If you did not hear a gun shot that means one of three things. They shot it down with a bow and arrow. They used a silencer on a firearm. The Solo had a problem as small as losing one prop.
With out more info I would have to go with the last one.
The reason I don't think it was a prop or a motor is it just shut down and fell straight into the river no flailing or indication of trying to right it self

I wouldn’t think the police wouldn’t cause your drone to just fall out of the sky. Seems like to much legal implications and littering in the river if you can’t retrieve it. More likely to come near you and warn you first. Would think they would impound something first before destroying it. Just my thoughts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo