St 16 control

Reaction score
I turn on control come on green asking for pass code. I bought it 3 days ago from best buy . 150468532979266820957.jpg

Huh??? Please explain your problem in detail using sentences. What you said doesn't make sense and a picture of a clock isn't helping either.

Huh??? Please explain your problem in detail using sentences. What you said doesn't make sense and a picture of a clock isn't helping either.

Sounds like something is asking for a passcode. Here, maybe this picture of a bunny will help.

Baby-Bunny.jpg

:p:D

An ST16 is a GCS for a Yuneec Typhoon H . I do not think you'll find much help in a 3DRSolo forum....

Reactions: Dave Tolsky
Sounds like something is asking for a passcode. Here, maybe this picture of a bunny will help.

Baby-Bunny.jpg

:p:D
I looked at your post again and cracked up- don't know why it's so funny. If there's a "post hall of fame" I'm nominating you!

I looked at your post again and cracked up- don't know why it's so funny. If there's a "post hall of fame" I'm nominating you!

Ha! Thanks, I keep laughing at it myself. Maybe it's just the right combination of subtle and obvious. And bunny rhymes with funny!

Reactions: Maddog

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig