Some Firmware Help, Please...

J R

Reaction score
Guys,

I've been totally offline for a few weeks. I had some personal issues that needed attention. I may get a chance to do some flying over the next few days but I'm concerned about the updates that have been going on over the last few weeks. I jumped on that quickly removed firmware a few weeks ago. I understand that it was not intended to be released at that time and it was quickly pulled. In the limited reading I've been able to do it appears that is all sorted now. However, I'm showing everything is "up to date" when I try to get the newer firmware. I'll provide some screen shots. I tried both Android and iOS and get the same result. Can any of you tell me what I need to do to get current?

Thanks,

Jerry

image.png image.png

Mine is all the same, except that my Solo and Controller are at 2.1.1

Tom,

Thanks. That's what I'm getting at, obviously, I'm on something different than most and would like to insure that I have the correct firmware before I put her in the air.

Jerry

i think you picked up the beta firmware that 3dr accidentally made available during the last app update. the current firmware is 2.1.1 solo/controller. the beta firmware is safe to fly, but if you want to downgrade you need to use solo-cli.

Reactions: J R
Tom,

Thanks. That's what I'm getting at, obviously, I'm on something different than most and would like to insure that I have the correct firmware before I put her in the air.

Jerry
Yep, that's what I'm on too. Weird.
Always remember to check for updates from within the Solo app itself, not just your App Store.

Reactions: J R

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M