Solo with STorM32 Gimbal and smartshots

I did a lil googling and found this thread.

Why does pitch get reversed for storm32 gimbals?

When solo dies.. do you think it will be ruled a suicide? Cause I believe the people who could have saved it will be the people who kill it..

The buy/sell page looks to be pretty busy with large collections, so it’s really safe to say it needs two things. 1. Gimbal 2. Battery

But this is open source right? My opinion is there will always be this person vs that person the cheerleaders and the ones who just need to stand up and brush those knees off cause that’s just nasty. There will never be a complete meeting of the minds cause let’s face it your not really getting paid right? There is no boss to tell you to pull your head out ur ass or else... it’s like day time soaps for men. Lol it makes me laugh and sometimes it pisses me off.

Matt.. I’m surprised you still do this, what is the reward? Sure a lot of people praise you and your work but having to put up with bs to? I’m just like wtf.

I think someone should start a petition for bill gates to donate a fat check to ardupilot since opensource has made him filthy rich. Lmao.

Matt.. I’m surprised you still do this, what is the reward? Sure a lot of people praise you and your work but having to put up with bs to? I’m just like wtf.

I like to tinker, and I like to accomplish goals. The accomplishments and good people involved thankfully outnumber and outweigh the jerks. Not in it for thanks or praise, which just makes me feel awkward actually.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig