Solo WiFi tech support - HELP 3dr

Reaction score
Hoping someone from 3dr monitors this forum .. I've searched but did not find my specific problem.

Solo is back from 3DR after a crash refurb. A day ago flight #1, 2, and 3 went without incident.

Today flight #4 went without incident

I swapped batteries and went up for flight #5 --- After a 3 minute orbit shot I lost connection and Solo RTH ... Solo was up 97 feet and out 200 feet ... I had clear line of sight.

I was unable to reconnect with Solo ... transmitter displays "Waiting for Solo"

Red light on belly of Solo is flashing

iPad does not pick up Solo wifi link

Help?

And?? Did you turn everything off and turn it back on to see if it started working again?

Good good. So, obviously that shouldn't happen. If it never happens again, I would probably call it a fluke. If it happens again, I would open a ticket with 3DR. They're not surfing this forum looking for people who need help. You would need to go to their website and open a ticket, or open a ticket through the Solo app.

Having a problem with my phone in "Settings" under the Solo Wifi saying "No wifi conection"

Attachments

• No Internet Connection.PNG
    No Internet Connection.PNG
    207.9 KB · Views: 10
Same exact thing happened to me I flew out of range - RTH back and reconnected.

Having a problem with my phone in "Settings" under the Solo Wifi saying "No wifi conection"
Earlier I had no Wifi so read the forum information where Peddles to paddles said to disconnect battery in controller and tht restored
"No internet connection"

You're ok ... this information is correct. The OS will report no internet connection when connected to Solo wifi
thanks my friend much appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44