Solo WIFI & App

Reaction score
Hi there,
I haven't flown my solo in months nor have I been on this forum in months due to work and travel.
With that said I just did all the recent updates to my solo and I noticed that when I connect to Solo Wifi, my solo app says that the vehicle IS connected, However, on my phone in settings under Solo Wifi, it says that there is NO internet connection?
I don't know if this is new to the updates since I haven't flown in such a long time or not?
My question is, is it safe to fly with the Solo WiFi connection reading, "No Internet Connection"? I don't ever remember seeing this befor.
Also as I'm sitting in my living room, the solo app keeps crashing on me? Should I delete the app and reinstall?

Thanks,

Yes it is fine, just ignore. The warning that you are seeing is for the splash screen looking to update your area for any restricted air or heli ports. If you boot up the app prior to connecting to Solo, you'll see an inset map and "warning" if within a restricted flight area.

Reactions: MrNeill
My solo app just keeps chrashing no matter what. I have deleted the app twice and reinstalled it but it still keeps chrashing? The drone itself still files but, I can't use the app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44