Solo update for GoPro features

Reaction score
Hi,

Do you think Solo, when they will finish working on the new Solo App version, will update the solo app to control GoPro new settings from the app and turn on/off GoPro from the app?

I wondered too, they've been real good so far about expanding camera control, but left a couple things out. I'd assume wel get most of the new controls if not in the next update than in the following one, but with the GoPro drone and business generally you never know what GoPro may want to hold back. Seems they're still adding features even if things didn't quite pan out exactly how they'd hoped consumer wise so hopefully.

I wondered too, they've been real good so far about expanding camera control, but left a couple things out. I'd assume wel get most of the new controls if not in the next update than in the following one, but with the GoPro drone and business generally you never know what GoPro may want to hold back. Seems they're still adding features even if things didn't quite pan out exactly how they'd hoped consumer wise so hopefully.

I hope they will iprove that in the next version

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44