Solo update 2.1.0

Antennas are tight. There is something that was changed in the streaming API.
Yeah. Just trying to eliminate the easy and obvious stuff.

From the sound of it, this problem is only happening on Android devices.

You MUST update your GoPro firmware to the latest version. It's an absolute requirement to work (properly) with the Solo app.

Also, it's a good thing whether you use Solo or not. So yes, update firmware.
Updated GoPro firmware, no difference. Updated the iphone firmware, problem fixed.

I upgraded to 2.1.0 and I finf a big problem: the parameters performance is reseted to Slow and the altitude limit top 60 m and if I made my modifications, leave the appli and come back I can't find my modifications. I use a Android Samsung!

The modifications I made are not memorized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be carrefull for a windy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, the Solo firmware is also 2.1.0 now (as well as the app and the controller). If your Solo is still 2.0, be sure to update.
Hi I also did the update on my iPad mini4 and after the update was complete its still saying 2.0 but I notice video change and i was reading the update changes and I see it in the update i wonder why its still saying up to date ? and not 2.1.0

Thanks for this forum, I had the same wifi disconnecting problem with the latest update and found this solution a few minutes.

Good work everybody!!

You can't. Are you running a galaxy tab 3 kids? That's the only one I know of that didn't make it to 4.4 . Unless you're running a Tab2..... and I was pretty sure that only made it to 4.1.2

Reactions: Barramundi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M