Solo - UBlox-M8N Settings

Reaction score
Hello friends. I decided to upgrade the stock gps receiver on Solo. I have Cuav's U-Blox M8N chip GPS receiver and I am in the mechanical assembly phase. I read in the forum archive that Here, Mro and Drotek GPS buyers are optimizing for Solo.

Some friends also made parametric changes on mRo. Baud rate and hz...

I do not want to do something incomplete in the wrong place and put Solo in risk. What are the compulsory changes I have to make through the U-Center or Mission Planner?

Attachments

• cuavv.jpg
    cuavv.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 51
Hello friends. I decided to upgrade the stock gps receiver on Solo. I have Cuav's U-Blox M8N chip GPS receiver and I am in the mechanical assembly phase. I read in the forum archive that Here, Mro and Drotek GPS buyers are optimizing for Solo.you don’t need to change anything. They are trying to get you to buy there overpriced crap is all they are doing! Wire it up and it will work.

I do not want to do something incomplete in the wrong place and put Solo in risk. What are the compulsory changes I have to make through the U-Center or Mission Planner?

Hello friends. I decided to upgrade the stock gps receiver on Solo. I have Cuav's U-Blox M8N chip GPS receiver and I am in the mechanical assembly phase. I read in the forum archive that Here, Mro and Drotek GPS buyers are optimizing for Solo.

You don’t need to change anything! They are just want you to buy there overpriced crap. Wire it up and it will work!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo