Selling Backup Solo

Reaction score
Website
vsasolutions.com
I am selling my backup Solo. This unit had just couple of hours flight time when I purchased it. Upgraded mRo GPS u-Blox Neo-M8N recently installed. 4 batteries that are in good shape, 2 purchased new still in box and have only had a hand full of cycles on it. 2 sets of props. Soft backpack case. New gimbal recently installed. Second gimbal still in the box. All charging cables. Android 10" pad with mount. GoPro4 Black with Peau Productions 3.97 lens upgrade and profile correction applied. Pack of ND filters. Controller lanyard. Looking to sell complete package including upgraded GoPro. $850.

I have a lot of items in this package....tell me what you are interested in and make me a fair offer. It is just sitting here and I don't need two now.

I don't want to sell it separately unless whoever buys the solo doesn't buy the camera. When someone buys the Solo I will sell the camera then if I still have it.

Looking for the drone and associated parts not any camera parts or accessories. Don't need gimbals as well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000