Solo Purchase

Reaction score
Was curious if anyone has purchased a Solo form the website 4k4less.com. There's a couple Solo bundles that look like an extremely good deal, but I'm hesitant as I'd want to warranty that comes with the Solo (1 year) and know that this website isn't on 3DR's list of approved resellers. Already tried contacting them (4k4less) to ask this same question but have yet to hear back; thought I'd post here to see if anyone's done business there and get their thoughts.

Was curious if anyone has purchased a Solo form the website 4k4less.com. There's a couple Solo bundles that look like an extremely good deal, but I'm hesitant as I'd want to warranty that comes with the Solo (1 year) and know that this website isn't on 3DR's list of approved resellers. Already tried contacting them (4k4less) to ask this same question but have yet to hear back; thought I'd post here to see if anyone's done business there and get their thoughts.

Look @ BHPhoto, they have similar-ish deals if not better.

Look @ BHPhoto, they have similar-ish deals if not better.

I am aware of BHPhoto, I just don't agree with their business practices and the way they treat their workers (not looking to make this a political thing, those are just my personal beliefs and preference). Again, trying to get a gauge on 4K4Less and if they're reputable or not because this is honestly the best bundle I've seen in the last couple months.

Last two I bought were from BHPhoto. Rev B Gps on both. Not that that really means much. Honestly, If you are worried about the way a company treats its workers, you would have nothing to do with 3DR. Business is business. Hope I don't get in trouble for this.

Reactions: BloodRed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44