Solo prop deal

Reaction score
Hi all,

3dr is selling 10 sets of props for the price of 5 for the next few days. Nobody needs 20 props but I can't resist a good deal. Would anybody be interested in splitting this deal with me? Lemme know.

Reactions: _4nn_
Do you have a link for that information?
I don't see anything at the 3dr website

Try looking at the store on your phone. Not sure why it isn't showing up on the computer.

I would like to see that link as well, especially since I missed out on the 2 for 1 battery sale. I haven't broken a prop YET but it's always nice to be prepared.

I have crashed the solo once and that time I broke all four. Pretty bad crash though.

Also crashed a carbon quad I built once. Broke 2 arms, a motor and all four props. :/

That's interesting. I went to the Solo store, saw the banner with this advertisement, and when I clicked on it I didn't get any additional information. It's not showing up on my phone either.

Maybe it's a banner that was loaded prematurely and will show up soon.

That's interesting. I went to the Solo store, saw the banner with this advertisement, and when I clicked on it I didn't get any additional information. It's not showing up on my phone either.

Maybe it's a banner that was loaded prematurely and will show up soon.

Getting the same thing. Maybe wait like 9 hours? It said 9h and 1d when I saw.

I just sent them a customer support request asking them why their website won't honor their sale pricing. This is the second time I've tried to take advantage of their sales , last month was with the 2 for 1 price on batteries and now this 10 for price of 5 seems to be another bait & switch tactic. This is starting to rub me the wrong way !!!

I did see the ad come up on my phone, sometimes. Clicking on "show me how" just takes you to the standard propeller order page with regular pricing. No Discounts.
The first banner ad that came up was for special 4th of July pricing with 0 minutes left.
3DR's Site admin is not doing their job right.

When I go to the site in private mode I see a banner ad for the 4th of July 599.00 Solo with gimbal. Expires in zero seconds. I clicked on it and it shows the price of 999.00.

I tried, clicked on it, got the regular price.

They are clowns in the marketing area!

Well i also see that promo.. it appears a msg with instructions says that you have to add 10 normal probs in your basket and then add a promo code to get the discount.... Following the above procedures i finally reach final check out, when i saw international flat rate of 280 usd for the price of 5 sets of probs which cost 100 usd (total price i had to pay 370) immediately cancel transaction.... i was very lucky.... Nice Offers from 3dr but very unorganized...

It works. You need to add 10 regular props to your cart and then use the discount code "5PROPSFREE" during checkout, which will subtract $74.76 from the price making it $86.57 including shipping.

If you guys in usa.... For me in Europe adds 280$ + 86.57$.... Something wrong is going on with the calculations :)... he is multiplying actual shipping cost of 28$ by 10 pieces of probs....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig