SOLO Pre-Orders

Got this today when I emailed tech support 4 days ago about the Solo and gimbal. I asked if their was going to be a delay in the gimbal shipping.

Mario Bolaños (3drobotics)

May 21, 8:54 AM

Hello

Any and all official announcements are done through our website.
If you are subscribed to our newsletter, you should receive an email when something is officially announced.

I hope you have a nice day,

Mario Bolaños

Verifications
English & Spanish
8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
855-982-2898
store.3drobotics.com

From DSLR Pro's.......

I can confirm that we will be matching Best Buy's offer and can provide you with the additional battery free of charge. Please note that should the gimbal be delayed that we will still ship your craft so as not to delay delivery of the entire order. If there is any other matter in which we can be of assistance please feel free to contact us.
Thank you,

Spencer

Customer Experience Team
DSLRPros
Office Phone: +1-323-664-4961
Office Fax: +1-323-679-1043
Skype ID: DSLRPros.Sales

Ok UAS operators awaiting the release of the new Solo. I called 3dr today to check on my pre-order and was told that there was going to be a delay in the release. I asked if it was a gimbal issue and they would neither confirm nor deny, only to say there were a couple of issues they wanted to work out before actual release. So I asked, "please define delayed release" and was told It could be 1 week or several weeks, perhaps longer. Personally I'm ok with that, rather get it right then have problems first few flights. I'll just keep flying my Phantom until Solo arrives.

Ok UAS operators awaiting the release of the new Solo. I called 3dr today to check on my pre-order and was told that there was going to be a delay in the release. I asked if it was a gimbal issue and they would neither confirm nor deny, only to say there were a couple of issues they wanted to work out before actual release. So I asked, "please define delayed release" and was told It could be 1 week or several weeks, perhaps longer. Personally I'm ok with that, rather get it right then have problems first few flights. I'll just keep flying my Phantom until Solo arrives.
so what else is new?
they will keep rolling the release date back and we all might get them on sept 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421