Solo Not Connected to App/Wi-Fi after multiple failed attempts

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, mods. Didn't realize I posted in the wrong section. ---

I was gifted the Solo by my brother and cannot get the Solo App to recognize that my phone is connected to the Solo's Wi-Fi.

I've tried multiple times to restart/redownload/reset my Wi-Fi connection to the controller/Solo, but nothing seems to work.

I went through and did a Factory Reset, Paired the Controller, and have downloaded the "First-Flight Update", but the App will not connect to the controller to transmit the Update to the hardware there (Stuck at step #3).

Any suggestions on what I may be doing incorrectly, or ways to troubleshoot this?

Attachments

• IMG_0593.png
    IMG_0593.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0594.png
    IMG_0594.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0595.png
    IMG_0595.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 13
Many follow a start-up sequence to get all the components handshaking properly. Myself, I start Solo to tone, then the controller to "connected to Solo" and then start the app. Seems to work for my initial startup. Changing batteries thereafter, I just reboot Solo.

As well, back when, sometimes the controller will hang up. Unplug the battery on the controller for a few seconds then reinstall, reboot controller...

Since you reset Solo, don't forget to perform a level calibration.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela