Solo Internal LED Patterns

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the various internal LED colours and blink patterns mean?

Currently, when I start up my Solo the internal LEDS are as follows:
- on the cube: 1 solid orange and 1 rapidly blinking orange
- on the GPS (I think...front of the battery compartment): slow blinking green (off most of the time and flashes on approx. once per second)
- next to the 'Pair" button: 1 solid green and 1 slow blinking orange (mostly on and flashes off apron. once per second)

Does anyone know what the various internal LED colours and blink patterns mean?

Currently, when I start up my Solo the internal LEDS are as follows:
- on the cube: 1 solid orange and 1 rapidly blinking orange
- on the GPS (I think...front of the battery compartment): slow blinking green (off most of the time and flashes on approx. once per second)
- next to the 'Pair" button: 1 solid green and 1 slow blinking orange (mostly on and flashes off apron. once per second)
1. Not sure on this one

2. I believe the GPS is indicating it is has a position fix when the light is blinking.

3. That is the standard 'started, OK' sequence from the i.MX6......I believe.

Thank you. I'm trying to gather all the info I can to try to get back in the air.

Solo & Controller currently have Open Solo 3.0.0
and not flying.

I have a separate thread trying to understand how to resolve my situation (title: User Error)
but started this as I thought my question about the internal LEDs may not be seen there.

we have a solo 3dr drone that we just factory reset when we go to turn the drone on it has one soild red light one solid green light and two blue on the same side what does that me please help me???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela