Solo Gimbal to NZ??!!??

Reaction score
Hi team,

I've been trying to find one of these for quite some time now but they're next to none in NZ. I did miss out on one where the auction lasted a couple of hours before someone snapped it up straight away :(

Does anybody have some "legit" recommendations to purchase offshore?

Cheers guys

i figured if I'm going to purchase one offshore, it's gonna cost a couple hundred NZD - around $250 - $280 inc shipping?

I might be selling mine. Ordered it new, and had it for about one month. Used it maybe 6 or 7 flights with no crashes etc if you're interested. Not sure how much shipping would be to NZ. I also have the 3DRelish hdmi ribbon cable as well.

Reactions: joey2421
You're just after the gimbal? I have two brand new ones in boxes sitting on a table...

I lost drone #1 in a river. Drone #2 has a good gimbal. 1 Drone with gimbal, 2 spare gimbals...

Reactions: joey2421
You're just after the gimbal? I have two brand new ones in boxes sitting on a table...

I lost drone #1 in a river. Drone #2 has a good gimbal. 1 Drone with gimbal, 2 spare gimbals...
How much per gimbal?

NZD$280 including shipping. If you want signature on delivery and insurance it will be $300. Using Auspost standard shipping it says roughly 5 business days for delivery.

I also have a set of solo motors if your interested?

I'm in Wellington right now - but leaving early tomorrow morning. Have been doing some shots around the Hutt river near Royal Wellington for the Golf. Bummer I only read this now - we could have met up!

I'm in Wellington right now - but leaving early tomorrow morning. Have been doing some shots around the Hutt river near Royal Wellington for the Golf. Bummer I only read this now - we could have met up!
Oh bugger!! that would have been great! Saturday would have been a real sweet day for some shots! I did take the solo up the coast, but didn't get a chance to stop at Paekakariki. Would have been amazing there.

Do you have any gimbal ledt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl