Solo Flight After a Major Crash

Reaction score
This is the video of my solo's flight about a half hour after it crashed into my house and broke 3 props. What a tank!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No! I tried to do a follow me real quick and hit the wrong button and it crashed into my house. Completely my fault. This was just the video right after I put new props on and got it back in the air. I figured it wouldnt fly but couldn't tell it was crashed. No gimbal.

This is the video of the crash

Reactions: Rajaholic
No! I tried to do a follow me real quick and hit the wrong button and it crashed into my house. Completely my fault. This was just the video right after I put new props on and got it back in the air. I figured it wouldnt fly but couldn't tell it was crashed. No gimbal.

This is the video of the crash
It almost look like you hit the Orbit Mode...
Glad your back up and flying again...tough Bird :)

P3/other quad owners: would most other quads be back up in the air after a crash like this? Looks like it fell 10' to 12' or so after smacking the house...

Reactions: taddo
P3/other quad owners: would most other quads be back up in the air after a crash like this? Looks like it fell 10' to 12' or so after smacking the house...
As a matter of fact, yes, I crashed my P3 into a tree and it fell on its top from about 16'-18', picked it up and brushed the dust off and was back flying.

Video! Video! Video!
That's funny. The P3's have cameras?
Sorry but no. It was my first flight while camping over Memorial day, so I was not videoing, was just trying to get the feel of it. I will say I was very lucky, when it hit the tree it fell through the limbs and that broke the fall. My wife was freaking out saying well there goes 1300.00, so you can imagine my relief when it was still intact.

Here is my Solo knocking into the shed not once, but twice. Then falling 10 ft or so. It did damage a motor and prop in the process.

Note: 3dr said this one was my fault. I have my doubts.

Down goes Solo!!! Appears to be a flyaway. Broken motor and prop. Logs sent to support. #3drsolo #fly3dr #drone

A video posted by @all4rajas on Sep 6, 2015 at 1:50pm PDT

@all4rajas on Instagram: “Down goes Solo!!! Appears to be a flyaway. Broken motor and prop. Logs sent to support. #3drsolo #fly3dr #drone”

Reactions: Del
Here is my Solo knocking into the shed not once, but twice. Then falling 10 ft or so. It did damage a motor and prop in the process.

Note: 3dr said this one was my fault. I have my doubts.

Down goes Solo!!! Appears to be a flyaway. Broken motor and prop. Logs sent to support. #3drsolo #fly3dr #drone

A video posted by @all4rajas on Sep 6, 2015 at 1:50pm PDT

@all4rajas on Instagram: “Down goes Solo!!! Appears to be a flyaway. Broken motor and prop. Logs sent to support. #3drsolo #fly3dr #drone”
It look like it survived the first hit..but the second one took her out...Damn

It look like it survived the first hit..but the second one took her out...Damn

Yeah. The #3 motor was bent and I couldn't tell if that happened after the first hit, the second, or the fall. haha.

I was only moving it up and down.. when it was coming down it just shot to the right like a bat out of hell. I tried correcting but you know how that goes. Left is right and right is left....3dr said I was too close to trees and it switched to manual so it was on me. She has switched to manual on me plenty of times and never acted like that. Its okay.. the gimbal survived.... THANK GOD.. and its only $85 to repair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44