Solo flies in tunnel

Reaction score
Just curious,,didn't see any workers at all. Why? Also, excellent piece and masterful manual flying. Thanks!
Between shifts. Working with the largest diameter boring machine in the world can be dangerous. But not as dangerous as when I'm flying through it on manual.

Reactions: Marty Westguard
Reaction score
Very nice. The complexity of the build is mind boggling. Great flying and great engineering combined.

Reaction score
Fantastic example of what Solo can do, especially with a pilot having the skills you do. A very fine job,and thanks for sharing it.

Reaction score
I would be happy about it.
Assuming it was not a paid gig
then I would be pissed unless the payment was good enough

Reaction score
That's exactly what I was thinking when I first saw the clip...looks like a scene from original star wars flying down the trenches of the death star lol. George Lucas used the tunnels of the BART system in San Francisco during some of its construction to make THX-1138

Reactions: sam and pyrate
Reaction score
I had some of this posted last week but took it down until it became official. Check it out.
Nice vid thanks for posting, I did some manual flight inside a show at the convention center a couple months ago for a family member (before opening and not paid) and it can be a bit nerve racking. Even having quite a few hours under my belt between ventilation and all the obstructions that your not used to it can make for a few oh $h:t moments. Nice work, looks like a cool project to be a part of.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackvir