Solo DOA

Solo #2 was delivered last Thuesday. I unboxed and did the initial update last Friday. It has been back in the box until this morning. Finally a day off to test this second Solo, and my maiden flight this morning was flawless! Flew an entire battery without a single issue - but I was never prompted to perform a new update? I better go check and see what version I have, and hold off on the update for now.

So I powered back up after posting this, and the message that an update was required appeared. So I did the update. At the end, controller froze and I waited 10 minutes then disconnected and reconnected the controller battery. It worked and shows everything is updated. Flew another battery just before dark without an issue.

Just got back.. NOT HAPPY.. Flew in the same place I've been flying since I got Solo and after the update I lost connection ( Controller to Solo ) twice in about 5 minutes. The first time I lost connection I was probably out; Distance 600ft, Altitude 150. RTH kicked in, Solo rose up to 200' and RTH. The second time Solo was about 10' out and 20' high, Solo rose up to 200' and RTH again. I shut it down.

I want to believe that this is just a coincidence so I'll go out again tonight once I get home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig