Solo Battery Sale 2 for 1... to Sunday Only

Ordered Sunday, Received on Tuesday, Their site still says "Order Processing", but then again so does my Gimbal from last Fall. They Ship from Hayward, CA. ( Fedex ) so transit time will be based on how far away you are.

Has anyone received any shipping info on their batteries? Its Wednesday I would expect atleast an ETA by now. I check my account and in the order info under shipping status it says "processing". Not a big deal, I am not in a hurry but when I purchase things I like to know when I will be receiving them. Anyone had them shipped yet?

Questioned the same thing especially after a buddy of mine who ordered on Sunday (a day after me) already received a tracking number. I did the online chat feature and was told all orders for this promotion will take 3-5 business days to process. Mine should be shipping by the end of this week.

Guess we just gotta wait a bit. No big deal, but wish they put a disclaimer saying processing will take 3-5 days right on their website. It would eliminate any questions.

Spoke with... errrr had a chat with a customer service rep today about my order and it was stated to me that I should have a tracking number by tomorrow. I placed my order on Saturday.

I'm taking this as a sign that a higher capacity battery is going to be announced soon. They are clearing out inventory.

Reactions: MachWun and Rycoh
Yeah like I said no big deal. Would be nice to be kept in the loop. Still really like my drone..i ordered Saturday as well so keeping my fingers crossed I'll get some kind of info soon.

Ordered Sunday, Received on Tuesday, Their site still says "Order Processing", but then again so does my Gimbal from last Fall. They Ship from Hayward, CA. ( Fedex ) so transit time will be based on how far away you are.
Yeah I noticed that on my order it stills says processing. I'm in socal so i should expect them soon enough:D

I'm in SoCal as well. Would be a nice surprise if I receive them this week.

I have 6 batteries and really hate passing up a good deal. I was really thinking about it but I just couldn't come to it. Until they release a multi charger, its painful.

I am hoping I find a nice aftermarket charger on ebay with multiple support.

Reactions: Rycoh
Here they are boys. Fresh out the FedEx truck. Ordered Saturday and I live in Southern Cali. Shipping Status never changed. But really happy right now.

Attachments

• 14564319891331987030088.jpg
    14564319891331987030088.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 23
Here they are boys. Fresh out the FedEx truck. Ordered Saturday and I live in Southern Cali. Shipping Status never changed. But really happy right now.
Ordered Sunday afternoon. Just received an email from 3DR:
Order shipped via FedEX.. tracking not available yet, Usually 2 days, should get by weekend ( I live So. Cal too)

Reactions: czrlaker
I have 6 batteries and really hate passing up a good deal. I was really thinking about it but I just couldn't come to it. Until they release a multi charger, its painful.

I am hoping I find a nice aftermarket charger on ebay with multiple support.
Looking for a multiple charger too… Let us know any findings? Six batteries and counting for me...

Ordered minutes after getting the email, but still no joy in Austin, TX. Which is odd as 3DR lives here. Maybe I should swing by their office and have a real chat with customer service :)

Really do need a multi charger at this point. Better yet, one device to charge the TX and 3 batteries with a USB out to charge phone/tablet- and make it 110/220 compatible for international travel too, as long as I am dreaming.

Ordered minutes after getting the email, but still no joy in Austin, TX. Which is odd as 3DR lives here. Maybe I should swing by their office and have a real chat with customer service :)

Really do need a multi charger at this point. Better yet, one device to charge the TX and 3 batteries with a USB out to charge phone/tablet- and make it 110/220 compatible for international travel too, as long as I am dreaming.

Check your Email receipt, it states where it will be shipping from.

Check your Email receipt, it states where it will be shipping from.
Yes, but it does not specify WHEN (Or a tracking number, or anything useful like that).

Those are the sorts of useful things I would like on my emailed receipt, especially when my Chinese speed light setup ordered later that same day is already here (and with free shipping no less!)

I'm one of the idiots who only ordered one thinking I'd get the other thrown in automatically. Heard from Abraham Wednesday. I needed to forward the original email from Collin for him to be able to honor the deal. What's up with that? I ordered it on Saturday, not like I missed the deadline. But, at least he's going to take care of it for me. For that I'm grateful. And thank goodness for the Trash folder.

Good point
Yes, but it does not specify WHEN (Or a tracking number, or anything useful like that).

Those are the sorts of useful things I would like on my emailed receipt, especially when my Chinese speed light setup ordered later that same day is already here (and with free shipping no less!)
Good point, I stated that in an earlier post. Only reason I mentioned it was because you said they have an office or "home" there in TX, and was just wondering if all batteries were going to ship out of CA, or warehouse closest to buyer. Either way hope you receive it soon.

If you login to the 3DR store, click on Account, click on the order number, it says under Shipments where it is shipping it from. In my case it is the Hayward warehouse. Which is probably what it is for most people. Mine is still Processing. :(

Notice in my packing slip that there is no tracking number so don't expect one I guess.

Mine came today, I am assuming it came from the California warehouse since that is what it said on their site. ordered on the 21st so not that bad actually I was just expecting an e-mail confirmation or something. PS. ordered on the 21st shipped from California warehouse and received them in Utah today

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44