Solo Battery Sale 2 for 1... to Sunday Only

Reaction score
Received at email today from 3DR that caught my attention as I was just about to buy another battery.

You read the subject line right! This weekend only: buy 1 Solo battery and the 2nd one is free!

Just use promo code FREE2NDBATTERY on our store by Sunday night.

Just ordered 2 Solo batteries directly from 3DR for $157 shipped! Can't beat that price.

Reactions: JamesC
i have 3 bats how many is too many.. just asking but it is a great deal,,,I also purchased a spare gimbal yesterday

Just bought my 5th one for $135 which is what I paid for others. And am also the highest bidder @132.50 on eBay. Lookn' like I'll be the buyer for that one as well. And now this awesome deal comes along. Damn it!! Oh well. No Regrets. Fixing to go burn the 4 I have now on a beautiful 70* day, with my new 3.97 lens from (James & Nolan) Peau Productions. They are very professional w/superb service. Peace

Last edited:
My 2 cents here, also buy another charger as charging time becomes the bottleneck....

Reactions: Solo Keith
In order to get the discount, you'll need to add 2 batteries to your cart...I chose just one, thinking the the second would add automatically. The discounting applies as you checkout.

In order to get the discount, you'll need to add 2 batteries to your cart...I chose just one, thinking the the second would add automatically. The discounting applies as you checkout.
Yep! That's what I did. Danged order was complete before I caught myself.
Ah well, I just ordered again (correctly this time). Now to figure out how to cancel the first one!

Keep getting a "order needs to be $299 or higher to use promo code" message WTF?

Wouldn't let me order from the UK said that they couldn't calculate shipping costs!

Yep! That's what I did. Danged order was complete before I caught myself.
Ah well, I just ordered again (correctly this time). Now to figure out how to cancel the first one!

Weird. I did that to but when I put the code in, it gave me an error saying that it only applies to orders of $299 or more. So yes, put two batteries in your bucket and the code will give you a discount for the amount the second battery costs.

Wish I had these now as it'll make my total at 4 and I'm heading up to SW Michigan for the rest of the weekend. Hopefully we can get some flying in around the beachfront and lighthouse. I'm thinking with 4 total batteries, it should be plenty for now.

Is the charger only available from 3DR? Are their 3rd party chargers?

Now up to 4 batteries. Glad I got the Backpack about a month ago.....

Has anyone received any shipping info on their batteries? Its Wednesday I would expect atleast an ETA by now. I check my account and in the order info under shipping status it says "processing". Not a big deal, I am not in a hurry but when I purchase things I like to know when I will be receiving them. Anyone had them shipped yet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44