Solo Battery adapter

Reaction score
I'm thinking about making a multi battery charger, and was wondering where to get the pigtail leads for the battery charger itself, without hacking up a new battery charger? Does anyone make just the lead that plugs into the battery itself? I obviously wouldn't need the entire charger. Thanks.

Get a USA 2 prong plug socket and bend them to fit then hot glue a piece of plastic to the end to it fits the battery without accidental cross polarity.

Reactions: djensen623
I'm thinking about making a multi battery charger, and was wondering where to get the pigtail leads for the battery charger itself, without hacking up a new battery charger? Does anyone make just the lead that plugs into the battery itself? I obviously wouldn't need the entire charger. Thanks.
There are multiple threads here about this topic. Coles notes version. NO. Molex is the manufacture, and you have to order a minimum quantity of like 800 which will cost around 3000 bucks. Either buy bricks and hack the ends off or do as above and create your own.

Djensen623, check this 3DR Solo facebook page.

8ecf00b835cf46474ec68da42e767fcf.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44