Solo Availability

You think I should wait to buy another backpack? I've got two Solo's and am thinking about buying a third just in case.

I got one of the Lowepro packs a year or so ago for my Splashdrone Pro. Switched my Solo into in and have been really happy all the way around. Done a few hikes up to some interesting places and no complaints. Saw they came out with a larger version too.
Amazon.com : DroneGuard CS 400 From Lowepro - Safely Carry and Organize All Your Quadcopter Drone Equipment In This Protective Case : Camera & Photo

https://www.amazon.com/DroneGuard-B...429&sr=8-1&keywords=LOWEPRO+DRONEGUARD+BP+450

I used the amazon links but in truth I'm an eBay junkie :)

Hey guys my first Solo & accessories costs me $2k. The second costs $399 the next three cost $299 a piece. All had gimbals, two had backpacks & two had two batteries. All in all I have an inspection business & am still using the original Solo. I hope with four back-ups I will have enough parts & whole units to run my business for a couple years.

I would get a couple like that, but since I'm still in high school I don't have any income.
:) My dad had a cure for predicaments like that - he told me to go get a job! Maybe you could shovel snow... :p

I've got 3 Solo's and am thinking about buying another. Is there something wrong with me? Am I a fool?!

:) My dad had a cure for predicaments like that - he told me to go get a job! Maybe you could shovel snow... :p
Yeah I did cut lawns this summer, that's how I just bought this drone. Next summer I'm going to try to get a real job though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M