Solo App won't connect with iPhone 7+

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been having issues connecting to the app with my iphone. I can connect to the solo wifi but when I enter the app it doesnt connect with the controller or solo. I can use an android to fly solo with video feed without a problem, but when I try using my iphone I cant connect. Any suggestions?

I have had the same issue with my IPhone 7+, when it happens to me I double click the home button and hard close the 3DR solo app by swiping up on it, I then reopen it and it connects and works perfectly. Hope that helps.

I've tried closing the app, restarting the phone, and reinstalling the app. None of this has worked. I won't have access to another device when I'm traveling

I have had the same issue with my IPhone 7+, when it happens to me I double click the home button and hard close the 3DR solo app by swiping up on it, I then reopen it and it connects and works perfectly. Hope that helps.

Hi There, Are you able to connect using iPhone 7+ to the SOLo? I just updated to iPhone 7 and the wifi connects, but when I go to the app, appears disconnected... any tips? insights? fixes?

Warm regards

Reading other threads they suggest to turn off cellular on iphone7 before using solo.

Note: it's normal for the solo link to report no internet connection or something similar. It doesn't use the "internet" so it doesn't matter and you can disregard that message.

You have to turn "cellular data" off on your iPhone. It has something to do with the latest iOS update. Hopefully 3DR fixes this with a new update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc