Solo App doesn't recognize wifi connection.

I was having the same issue, solo would not connect to my IPhone 8 plus but would to my tablet and to my IPhone 6s. How I fixed was, I went in to cellluar options and turn off the solo app. That fixed the problem on my IPhone 8 Plus. It does not matter my power up sequence. It now just works as expected.

View attachment 3413 View attachment 3413 View attachment 3414 I still cannot fly my drone. I need to do the preflight update, but that needs to be done via the 3DR Solo App, which continues to deny the fact that I am connected to my controller's wifi. Because of this, I cannot use my drone at all. Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, how could I go about fixing it? I attached some photos that prove that I am connected to the wifi, but the app continues to be "checking" for a connection between my phone and the controller.

Help Needed !!!!!
I am new to the SOLO, my daughter gave me 3 new solo drones and they all worked fine for 6 mos. I am using both GoPro 3 + and 4 Black
Problem:
I did a iPhone update 12.1 and can't connect, won't accept the sololink password.
Same issue w/IPad, I also have an Android tablet and it also will not connect, shows the Authenticity Issue
I completed the factory reset and update process and no change.
I have read tons of posts and can't seem to make any progress.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela