Solo app crashes

Reaction score
I have a note 9 and can not get the solo app to work. It keeps crashing rt off the bat. I'm thinking it strtd crashing after the latest update from Samsung.... can anybody help?

Nope. The app is not compatible with the newest versions of Android or iOS. It will either crash or the video will not work. It will not be updated or fixed. 3DR is no longer maintaining it and they did not open source it. I suggest the Solex app instead.

Are you serious?!? If this is true I'll NEVER purchase another 3dr product again. That's pretty sorry to offer a product then a random it and all that supported them. I know about the Solex app and have it....Now! lol. I just thought they would at least keep the app alive. As I said that's just sorry and VERY BAD business on their part. I'll never support another product from them. Thanx so much for the info...as bad as it was I still appreciate the heads up...?

Btw...is there a fix for the GPS? I'm thinking theres a better GPS chip out. I still have the original and it tks awhile to find the sats unfortunately. Well that and it saying move away from metal object etc.... lol. I'm just curious if theres really is a better chip out and if it is alot better. Thanx again!

-Ken

Are you serious?!? If this is true I'll NEVER purchase another 3dr product again.
Well you don't have to worry about that because they stopped making products several years ago and laid off all their developers that made the app.

Btw...is there a fix for the GPS? I'm thinking theres a better GPS chip out. I still have the original and it tks awhile to find the sats unfortunately. Well that and it saying move away from metal object etc.... lol. I'm just curious if theres really is a better chip out and if it is alot better.

There are several better GPS options. The mRo is the most popular and is plug-n-play. The HERE is better but requires more modification. The GPS has nothing to do with metal objects though. That is the compass. Have you read any of the instructions or done any of the calibrations?

Reactions: Joe Horn
Well you don't have to worry about that because they stopped making products several years ago and laid off all their developers that made the app.

There are several better GPS options. The mRo is the most popular and is plug-n-play. The HERE is better but requires more modification. The GPS has nothing to do with metal objects though. That is the compass. Have you read any of the instructions or done any of the calibrations?
Hi joe sorry for the late reply...I'm just seeing your question. Yes I've completed all the calibrations. I was able to get the gps problem under control. The prob I'm having now is the follow me mode not working. Now that I think about it I've never been able to get it working. Never needed It before. We tried to use it recently and it just hovers. I have all updates etc and location is on and working....I use a note 9. Couldnt get it to work on the note 4 either. Oh and it doesnt work with the nexus 7 tab...so I'm stumped...lol.

Updated New iPhone and solo app no longer works Any help is appreciated. Is there an app that allows us to fly our solos?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc