Solo announcement at NAB

I think you all misread that. He was quoting someone who was talking to HIM.
Oh, sounded like he had the info already. I watched the master class video last week from Colin guinn where he mentioned there would be announcements at NAB. Was hoping to get the skinny earlier :)

secret source told me solo will announce a white version at NAB ..will be the Solo 1+prowhiteversion

/s

So when will we get the announcement? Just curious. Private message or something?

Oddly enough, the information went out already to dealers. I'm stunned no one has said anything. But...I'm under NDA so can't share. However...There are three significant upgrades to the software, one of which has been discussed in this forum.

And that's all I can say. ;)

Wow!

The response of the faithful has just been amazing!

Yes, I was quoting a message to a friend of mine who is part of the media/press at this year's NAB.

He wouldn't disclose any more, but based on the size of 3DRobotics booth at the show and little hints here and there about software upgrades, I don't think we have to worry about 3DR and the Solo platform dissappearing in the near future.

Patience everybody--we will have some exciting news within 58 hours!

Wow!

The response of the faithful has just been amazing!

Yes, I was quoting a message to a friend of mine who is part of the media/press at this year's NAB.

He wouldn't disclose any more, but based on the size of 3DRobotics booth at the show and little hints here and there about software upgrades, I don't think we have to worry about 3DR and the Solo platform dissappearing in the near future.

Patience everybody--we will have some exciting news within 58 hours!

If I'm allowed, I'll forward pix from Sunday night.
3DR is going nowhere, of that... be assured. They might not be wanting to compete with Phantom's so much, but then again...the tech they own is what EVERYONE is looking for/at. Every COMMERCIAL booth in the UAV pavilion is looking at Solo as a platform, there're Solo images everywhere on the boothspaces.

All this talk about 'software upgrades' is nice. But for me, I'm more interested in the HW upgrades they talked about at launch; motor pods & larger batteries for longer flight times and more lift.

At the risk of having my leg pulled, send the info my way :) I too have taxes to finish, and probably won't see the light of day till Monday anyway :(

If the posts here are true, interesting times up ahead.

IT'S COMING, IT'S COMING!!!

Just heard from a trusted source:

"3DR will be coming out with announcements this year at NAB regarding a suite of transformative new software for the Solo Smart Drone platform that will make it more powerful, safe and versatile.

If you can agree to abide to an embargo that will lift on April 18th at 9AM PST, I’d be happy to share additional details + the press release with you. "

So, for the rest of us, we will speculate until Monday at 9am.
I abide.

IT'S COMING, IT'S COMING!!!

Just heard from a trusted source:

"3DR will be coming out with announcements this year at NAB regarding a suite of transformative new software for the Solo Smart Drone platform that will make it more powerful, safe and versatile.

If you can agree to abide to an embargo that will lift on April 18th at 9AM PST, I’d be happy to share additional details + the press release with you. "

So, for the rest of us, we will speculate until Monday at 9am.

I abide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44