Solex and Open Solo 4

I'm having problem's with mine, the solo won't connect to the controller.
I just downloaded the two opensolo 4 firmware (controller and copter) in solex, installed both, rebooted both and re-paired... Did you re-pair them after the upgrade?

Does your drone work right? Mine won't connect to the controller
It worked fine
I just downloaded the two opensolo 4 firmware (controller and copter) in solex, installed both, rebooted both and re-paired... Did you re-pair them after the upgrade?
I tried too, wouldn't pair, had lost internet connection between the controller and phone, took the SD card out and cleaned it put it back in, wham, controller and phone paired great, only It didn't fix my problem, so now I'm going take the one out of the drone and clean and reinstall it then going to try that.

It worked fine

I tried too, wouldn't pair, had lost internet connection between the controller and phone, took the SD card out and cleaned it put it back in, wham, controller and phone paired great, only It didn't fix my problem, so now I'm going take the one out of the drone and clean and reinstall it then going to try that.
You have any ideas on what it could be?

Sorry, I'm very new too the solo just got line last week and have been trying to educate myself since then. I didn't even know there were sd cards in the controller and drone. If that is where ALL the storage is for these devices then you should be able to have someone clone their SD cards with dd or windows equivalent.

Does the controller boot up and say open solo? Does the copter boot and do different lights and music than it did prior to the upgrade? Knowing the software is good would be the first step.

Does all that, but, they won't connect to each other, cleaned up the SD card in the controller, it works fine, drone comes on, does it's little song and dance, but won't connect to the controller

I plan to take the SD card out of the Solo itself next, clean it, and see what that does.... Will let you know what happened.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc