Solex and Open Solo 4

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I just bought a 3DR solo and I would like to install open solo 4 with the Solex application. Is it normal that I only see open solo 3 in the update menu ? I have to install open solo 3 before open solo 4 ?

Thanks for your help.

Reaction score
Open Solo 4 doesn't exist, which is probably why you aren't seeing it in the menu :)

Reaction score
Open Solo 4-dev exist ? (link below)

I have the black cube. I need to install open solo 3 and ardupilot 3.7 as in this link ?

Reaction score
That 4-dev github is my personal repo where I am working on it but it is not ready yet. I'm still doing a bit of final changes, commit squashing, housekeeping, etc. When I'm done with all that ugly work, that repo will be moved over to the Open Solo github account. At which point, 4-dev will be real for people to use.

If you want to use the latest and greatest, you should install Open Solo 3, then follow the instructions for the 3.7-dev beta.

Reaction score
That 4-dev github is my personal repo where I am working on it but it is not ready yet. I'm still doing a bit of final changes, commit squashing, housekeeping, etc. When I'm done with all that ugly work, that repo will be moved over to the Open Solo github account. At which point, 4-dev will be real for people to use.

If you want to use the latest and greatest, you should install Open Solo 3, then follow the instructions for the 3.7-dev beta.
You sir are amazing! Truly glad to have someone as talented and loyal to the solo platform as you man!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpang.btr