SOLD: Solo bundle for sale (on ebay)

Reaction score
Hi all, an FYI that I'm posting my Solo bundle on ebay later this morning (9am pacific).

My ebay username is itoshima. Item ID: 254242801916

Starting bid is $100 and a buy it now is $280.
If you are interested, please contact me via ebay.
But mention you are with this forum and we'll work out a little discount if you end up buying it; especially if it is a local pickup.

Here's the description below:

I am the original owner.

Added the gimbal, will send the original non-gimbal mount as well.

I've done the GPS mod so acquire time is fast and uses multiple GPS constellations.
(mRo u-Blox Neo-M8N) I'll include the old GPS as well.

The WiFi has been modified on both controller and drone, so the range has increased beyond the stock range. (Mikrotik R11e-2HnD 800mW) I'll include the original WiFi components too, so if you want to be more conservative and swap the controller's WiFi back to the original you can.

Two ALFA antennas (new and not installed).

There are a total of three drone batteries.

The controller has the upgraded AC11 A (12 hour) battery, a more recent update.

Two AC chargers.

Tablet sun shade. Digital Aneometer (9V not included).

3D printed second camera meant to be mounted behind the gimbal (accessory mounting area).
I have a modified Canon S100 digital camera that takes near infrared photos that I will include.
The mostly green & blue photograph was taken with this camera and processed into NDVI (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index) used for assessing plant health. Google NDVI public labs and NDVI infragram. **on the 3DR forum I couldn't post all the photos so if interested in the NDVI photo see on ebay**

Four sets of propellers (originals, 3DR spares, master airscrews, and composite APC's.)
Only the originals have been flown, the others are new.

I have the original black fiberbox as well as a very nice Lowepro Drone Guard CS 400 backpack.

Shipping might be in two large boxes.

If you are local, I've checked the local pickup option.

I am in Sacramento, California; if you want to save on shipping then contact me and see if you are close enough to arrange a pick up location.

Short test flight video after I did the GPS and WiFi update: search youtube for ioski65

Thanks all...

Attachments

• 2019-05-24_20-54-40.png
    2019-05-24_20-54-40.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG-0413a.jpg
    IMG-0413a.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG-0414a.jpg
    IMG-0414a.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG-0417a.jpg
    IMG-0417a.jpg
    891.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG-0418a.jpg
    IMG-0418a.jpg
    726.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG-0419a.jpg
    IMG-0419a.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG-0424a.jpg
    IMG-0424a.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-0425a.jpg
    IMG-0425a.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-0430a.jpg
    IMG-0430a.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-0432a.jpg
    IMG-0432a.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 38
It's showing $102 shipping. Is that right?

I would be very interested in this, especially with the ndvi setup but that shipping seems way off.

Yeah, I'm hoping for a local p/u. I did update my listing to mention that I'll do USPS retail ground which is less expensive. ebay however, will not let me add it now that I've got a bid on it. So, I'll have to work out the difference with the buyer. Hopefully, they use paypal which would make that easy.

The NDVI, I hadn't got a chance to do on the Solo yet, just some ground tests with the camera.
I used the free processing online at infragram.org

Yeah, I'm hoping for a local p/u. I did update my listing to mention that I'll do USPS retail ground which is less expensive. ebay however, will not let me add it now that I've got a bid on it. So, I'll have to work out the difference with the buyer. Hopefully, they use paypal which would make that easy.

The NDVI, I hadn't got a chance to do on the Solo yet, just some ground tests with the camera.
I used the free processing online at infragram.org
Ok. So if I bought it, what would the USPS cost run to central Illinois? I think I've shipped something the size of Solo box for around $20 but I can't remember.

USPS Retail Ground will require two boxes. Go to USPS and run their postal calculator from my zip code, 95835 to yours. Two boxes, each 5 pounds, 15" x 22" x 16". These are the medium size home depot boxes. Thanks...

USPS Retail Ground will require two boxes. Go to USPS and run their postal calculator from my zip code, 95835 to yours. Two boxes, each 5 pounds, 15" x 22" x 16". These are the medium size home depot boxes. Thanks...
I just tried it and it said 19.73 so I would just double that I guess for two boxes. Thank you.

How do you trigger the ndvi camera?

I've done it by hand since I've only ground tested, but my thoughts were to use CHDK.
It's an alternative camera startup routine the goes on an SD card that allows you to do things like continuous shutter firing at a specified time interval.

There may be more automated methods interfacing with the flight controller but I've not researched that in a while.

Still available? I couldn't find your auction on Ebay. I searched on both ID number & user name.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc