So many problems with gimbal‍♂️

Reaction score
Almost every flight,my live video feed will cut out.And I can't seem to find the problem,so I open up the whole drone make sure everything is plugged in correctly.Wich it is so I don't understand.Also the solo sometimes cant detect the gimbal.its just super Annoying win I'm far away flying then the video cuts out and I can't tell where it's at with my naked eye.Does anyone know what might be causing this?

When you say you open up the whole drone, what do you mean?
One troublesome area is where the HDMI connects to the motherboard. In order to get to that connection you basically have to disassemble the whole drone to get to the bottom of the motherboard. Search on " foam block mod" and follow those procedures. Should fix your problem if you already checked the easier stuff.

When you say you open up the whole drone, what do you mean?
One troublesome area is where the HDMI connects to the motherboard. In order to get to that connection you basically have to disassemble the whole drone to get to the bottom of the motherboard. Search on " foam block mod" and follow those procedures. Should fix your problem if you already checked the easier stuff.
Yeah I opened the entire drone all the way down to the bare bones of it.I will try the "foam block mod"thanks

Does the video stop working when you're close or only when you fly out of range?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M