sidepilot

Reaction score
downloaded yesterday tried loading updates for controller and sole but started getting messaged back saying post install .sh failed Where do I go from their

Most likely because your Solo and/or controller are not prepared for the updates you're trying to install. What you trying to do, and are you actually following any published instructions?

Most likely because your Solo and/or controller are not prepared for the updates you're trying to install. What you trying to do, and are you actually following any published instructions?
I first used the 3drsolo app and got nothing, then someone suggested sidepilot, so I downloaded the app and watched some of video's of how to install, trying to download open solo 30.0 clean install for both the comtroler and copter

What do you mean by "Used the 3DR Solo app and got nothing"? You need to be more specific. All the information for Open Solo is in the link in my signature. It's not going to work if you don't follow the instructions to properly prepare and execute the upgrade.

I first used the 3drsolo app and got nothing, then someone suggested sidepilot, so I downloaded the app and watched some of video's of how to install, trying to download open solo 30.0 clean install for both the comtroler and copter

when I tried to open 3dr app, the app wouldn't let me watch video's

Have you ever flown a Solo? Or any drone? Have you done anything with it? Have you read any instructions for any aspect of anything?

I gotta agree with Pedals here...if you're trying to get help, where the written word is all we have to go on, you need to be much more clear and detailed with your description. This is a huge problem with forums...some people have no idea how to describe things/problems.
You wrote " used the 3drsolo app and got nothing"...you should describe what you actually did, and the results you actually saw. You wrote "the app wouldn't let me watch video's"...did you get an error message? did the app stop running??? Hopefully you get the idea.

BTW..I updated (3) Solo & Controllers with Pedals instructions...and NO problems of any kind. So it's probably something you are/not doing. Best of luck!!

Reactions: Pedals2Paddles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377