Should I get an iPad Mini 2 WiFi dedicated for Solo Flight?

Can't help to wonder if true, that Bill Gates cheated the owner of CP/M & started MSDOS> think so...
Gates is crook look back to where he got his start, just say'n. Oh I wish I had my 8088 back ;)

I t

I think so. Was a battle for awhile. Now, MS-DOS is a dinosaur, and Gates..... $$$

But just by virtue of you knowing what CP/M is, makes you an old(er) fart... ;) Didn'the you mention sysop the other day?
"Sysop" was a kewl acronym for "administrator of a multi-user computer system" in the Late 70's Before the WWW, guess i am! a old Fart .

Gates is crook look back to where he got his start, just say'n. Oh I wish I had my 8088 back ;)
So did Jobs and Woz lol. I built a blue box tone generator based on their plans, which allowed you to make any sort of call, local or long distance, from payphones back in the day by simulating the digital sounds that coins made for different denominations being inserted in the coin box. Pretty illegal. The were selling stuff that allowed for "theft of services" from the telco's, which is what funded the Apple I development. Law was a bit looser in those days, but still...

Look at where Apple (stole) the mouse and gui from. Xerox Parc in Palo Alto. Apple didn't invent much of anything, merely took other peoples work and improved on it, which is pretty much what MS did too. They all did. There's mud on both sides of the fence if you want to talk factual history :)

Reactions: RichWest

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig