Setup 3dr app

Reaction score
So I needed to use 3dr drone the other day at a fire scene. I have not used it in awhile. I tried to download the 3dr app for android and it's not avail. I need app to setup the 3dr on new phone. The controller did factory rest as well and it's looking for the 3dr app for updates. Any help greatly appreciated

So I needed to use 3dr drone the other day at a fire scene. I have not used it in awhile. I tried to download the 3dr app for android and it's not avail. I need app to setup the 3dr on new phone. The controller did factory rest as well and it's looking for the 3dr app for updates. Any help greatly appreciated
If you haven’t found out yet the 3DR app is no longer available. If you have iOS download the SidePilot app. If you have android download Solex

So with solex, can I reset up the controller and drone from scratch. I did a rest and it's wanting the app to do an update

So with solex, can I reset up the controller and drone from scratch. I did a rest and it's wanting the app to do an update
Yes, with Solex you can update to Open Solo 4 to get past the Preflight Update. Follow these instructions carefully.

Reactions: Mike Boland

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela