Set up for a Samsung TabA

Reaction score
I am new at this and would love it if someone could help me with specific Instructions on setting up a Samsung Tab a to work with my controller.
Can I use my phone a Samsung Galaxy S7 for the Wi-Fi ?
Thanks

Please read the user manual. If you cannot find a link please search the forum for "Solo User Manual". The information you seek is contained within.

Reactions: Vanman
I downloaded the PDF, I am still missing something none of the training videos will play either

Your question is a little unclear to be honest.

What do you mean by 'set up to work with my controller'... do you think there are specific instructions for that device or need general assistance....and what does 'use my phone....for WiFi' mean, are you talking about updating a new Solo and Controller over wi-fi?

Give us a bit more information and I'm sure people will chip in if you need more help.

I use a 10" Tab A. Other than the controller not being balanced very well I have had no problems. Not sure if Oreo is loaded on it. I will have to check. What problem are you experiencing? The Tab A has WiFi.

What do you mean by 'set up to work with my controller'... do you think there are specific instructions for that device or need general assistance....and what does 'use my phone....for WiFi' mean, are you talking about updating a new Solo and Controller over wi-fi?

Give us a bit more information and I'm sure people will chip in if you need more help.

I have done a factory reset. It went very well. I used my Samsung galaxy S7.

I did a factory reset. It went well I used my Samsung Galaxy S7. When I use my Tablet, I get internet not found on my Tablet. The Tablet says waiting for Solo

I am new at this and would love it if someone could help me with specific Instructions on setting up a Samsung Tab a to work with my controller.
Can I use my phone a Samsung Galaxy S7 for the Wi-Fi ?
Thanks
I also use a Samsung Tab A, Android 6.1 with the Solo app and have no problems, have used other Android phones with both 7.1 Nougat and 8.0 Oreo with no problems. Be sure you are not in airplane mode and you Bluetooth is turned off.

I just got the Solo it was never flow. I had to reset the Wi-Fi. (Reset).It says it cannot find the Vechical. ( solo ) Solex has no problem.
I think I will reload the app. It's really strange. The gopro 4 gets real hot also.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig