RTH on Altitude limit? Where is this set?

Reaction score
I recently updated controller and solo with the latest update.
I switched to the Solo App Beta (for my unsupported LG G Pad)
I installed the gimbal.
I also modified hostapd.conf as noted in this forum. (which has definitely increased my range in my wifi congested suburban neighborhood) I performed this file edit prior to updating the Controller and Solo, but it appeared that the new software didn't affect that file.

NOW when I hit the altitude limit (set at 400'), it triggers RTH. This wasn't the case prior to my updates. I don't see a setting for this in the App, and I wouldn't have changed something in the hostapd file to change this (intentionally).

I also reached the point of "Controller Signal Lost" and it did NOT trigger RTH. Fortunately, I regained signal quickly, but this issue is far more concerning. Also, no app setting for this (why would there be?!) and don't think there's a setting for it in hostapd either.

I've heard of modifying setting like this via Tower, but not with any of the changes I have performed. Are there settings that modify these triggers that I should check?

Thanks,
Juggler

Nothing? No one else has experienced Auto RTH when hitting the set Altitude limit? Is there any chance this is related to the Solo App Beta? Doesn't seem like it would be.

Is this settable in hostapd.conf?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M