Relish3d HDMI Ribbon Cable Received...

Been waiting 2 1/2 weeks now. How long does the shipping take? Florida

Excuse my dumb question guys but this replacement cable/ribbon what's the reason for it ? I have been absent for a week, does this cable replace the complete existing cable to connect to the Gimbal.
Be interested in finding out, thanks.

Excuse my dumb question guys but this replacement cable/ribbon what's the reason for it ? I have been absent for a week, does this cable replace the complete existing cable to connect to the Gimbal.
Be interested in finding out, thanks.

Yes John, It's a complete replacement. I just got mine in and installed today. Unfortunately the weather here in Florida doesn't want to cooperate so I will have to wait to test it out.

Been waiting 2 1/2 weeks now. How long does the shipping take? Florida

Mine shipped October 22 and I just received it today so it took 11 days. You can put the tracking number in at Singapore Post - Official Website and it will tell you if it has arrived in the U.S. yet. Mine showed it arrived in the U.S. on 10/31 (Saturday) and I got it today here in Florida. Obviously your mileage may vary.

David,

I ordered the 1.0 HDMI cable a while back, still haven't received it but probably will in a few more days. Guess it's been a few weeks now. Truthfully, I was not looking forward to removing the main board as I am not very good at that kind of stuff. Although, I have become quite adept at removing the battery tray, gimbal, and manipulating the HDMI and data cables as part of the Standard Operating Procedure I would much prefer the pigtail option and simpler installation procedure. Any chance I could get a credit for my 1.0 against the 3.0 cable?

David, email me at [email protected]. I will arrange for something for you. ;-)

David
Relish3D

Will you continue to sell both versions? I don't mind pulling out the board and might just prefer to swap the whole cable.
Erik:

If there is a demand for both, I'll gladly consider.

Since I still have some spare parts to make you the V1/V2 i.e. 10cm long replacement cables, make a comment when you place your order and I will arrange for this for you.

Thanks.
David
Relish3D

Reactions: erikgraham
I installed the 1.0 cable. It wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be. Saw some improvement in stable video too. Thanks for offering.

UPDATE: We now are able to ship directly from our warehouse in US for those who order from US, Canada, and Mexico.

I ordered last week, to be installed in my yet to receive replacement solo. Was happy to see it shipped from California and was being delivered today.

Reactions: J R
This review was just published yesterday by Grandpa Jake. Great tips and points on how he managed to solve his 'shaky' video problems. Check out the second half of the video where he shows the difference the HDMI cable makes before and after.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Raybro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc