Refurbished & repaired gimbals for sale

Well that sounds fun, im guessing that means we shouldnt look forward to a new batch of repairs anytime soon? Sounds like your busy planning this 2 year trip...
I'm actually desperately trying to get my current stock evaluated and repaired and sold before I go. And I have to sell off like 4 backpack kits, and a sh*tload of other Solos and parts so people can enjoy them since I can't take them all with me.

I hope this dont mean your gonna give up solo all together, it would suck to lose u from the country and the forum, lol!

Nope,, not giving it up entirely. Keeping some spares and bringing one of my unregistered birds in a flight case with as many batteries as I can squeeze into the limit.

But I have a semi-ridiculous number of birds and batteries and accessories. Gotta pass those along so others can enjoy.

Won't be leaving forum either. Just posting with an accent!
:cool:

Oh man, this is like the worlds coolest guessing game "Guess what city Just_Bruce" is fleeing to in order to escape prosecution... I mean.. ..because of his "job".

I pick "Timbuktu" mainly because no one else is going to!

I think im gonna go with turkey! Only because its close to chicken and thats whats for lunch! ( oh and kentucky is still in the US )

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: IrishmanPDX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44