Refurbished & repaired gimbals for sale

Reaction score
Folks:

Have begun repairing and refurbishing some 3DR Solo gimbals. As I continue working through I will have them for sale at various price points due to differing amounts of scuffing and such. I will update this thread with my stock and prices as they become available. All stabilize and have video feed and have been test flown.

SOLD---SOLD 9/26/17 #1 Excellent physical condition. Includes retail box, gimbal lock, a sunshade, and a set of weights. Had the connectors re-fastened to the ribbons with silicone. $130+shipping (USPS) SOLD---SOLD

Last edited:
Nothing like being immediately undercut.

Guess it is off to eBay with me.

The free market works for a reason. Either case, your 130 is fair considering availability. Besides, yours is tested and all, GTG.

The free market works for a reason. Either case, your 130 is fair considering availability. Besides, yours is tested and all, GTG.
Oh, I'm aware. Just thought it would've taken more than an hour, that's all.

;)

Hi Just Bruce
I have three solos and one of them right out of the box will not power up the gimbal.
I know its the solo and not the gimbal. can you tell me what to look for when I take it apart?

Hi Just Bruce
I have three solos and one of them right out of the box will not power up the gimbal.
I know its the solo and not the gimbal. can you tell me what to look for when I take it apart?
Not without looking at it. There are about two dozen different reasons for this behavior. That I know of. And that probably isn't an exhaustive list

Folks:

Have begun repairing and refurbishing some 3DR Solo gimbals. As I continue working through I will have them for sale at various price points due to differing amounts of scuffing and such. I will update this thread with my stock and prices as they become available. All stabilize and have video feed and have been test flown.

9/26/17 #1 Excellent physical condition. Includes retail box, gimbal lock, a sunshade, and a set of weights. Had the connectors re-fastened to the ribbons with silicone. $130+shipping (USPS)
Any gimbals left?

I have a 3 month old gimbal that now will not power up. It looks perfect. I can't see any internal issues. How much to rebuild?

........and a business was born!!!!
congrats Bruce!

Please send me a PM if interested folks. I don't like clogging up the forums with what should be user-to-user interactions

Are you interested in buying some gimbals that don’t appear damaged, but don’t work either. I’d be happy to sell them to you for parts value

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc