Refurbished & repaired gimbals for sale

Are you interested in buying some gimbals that don’t appear damaged, but don’t work either. I’d be happy to sell them to you for parts value

Send me a pm. We can discuss a little. some would claim I'm just feeding an addiction...

I do. And I tried but the site was misbehaving. And I'm working multiple jobs at present so I have little patience for trying to fight it. I have no gimbal ready for sale at present. Weather has been crap so no time for test flights.

Reactions: novi81
Folks:

Have begun repairing and refurbishing some 3DR Solo gimbals. As I continue working through I will have them for sale at various price points due to differing amounts of scuffing and such. I will update this thread with my stock and prices as they become available. All stabilize and have video feed and have been test flown.

SOLD---SOLD 9/26/17 #1 Excellent physical condition. Includes retail box, gimbal lock, a sunshade, and a set of weights. Had the connectors re-fastened to the ribbons with silicone. $130+shipping (USPS) SOLD---SOLD

Do you repair the hdmi (connector or ribbon) on gimbals?

Ok. I just bought a NIB gimbal, but would be interested to purchase refurb in the future. Thanks for the reply.

just_bruce, What are you getting for broken / non-working gimbals?

Hey, what about that Bypass solution? I have one gimbal that has a seperated HDMI connection on one side. I have the soldering ability of a deranged monkey with a bad caffeine habit on a pogo stick. I think I'll be like other people on the forum...

"I DEMAND A SOLUTION AND DEMAND YOU ANSWER ME!".

Cause you know.... that always works well.... Oh and please, I'm very delicate, go gentle on my feelings....

:p

Not bad, HDMI connector hasn't fully left board, so one side is loose, one side is not. Don't have a picture, gimbal in box and as you know, every time you take a gimbal out of the box, a puppy cries....

Reactions: Wetstone
I have it mentally designed but have to get eagle downloaded and the design into it. Then I'll probably have OSHPark spin 5 or so and do assembly to see how it works.

I've just learned I'll be flying out of country for 2 years so my mind is... preoccupied.

Well that sounds fun, im guessing that means we shouldnt look forward to a new batch of repairs anytime soon? Sounds like your busy planning this 2 year trip...

Hey, what about that Bypass solution? I have one gimbal that has a seperated HDMI connection on one side. I have the soldering ability of a deranged monkey with a bad caffeine habit on a pogo stick. I think I'll be like other people on the forum...

"I DEMAND A SOLUTION AND DEMAND YOU ANSWER ME!".

Cause you know.... that always works well.... Oh and please, I'm very delicate, go gentle on my feelings....

:p

YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FEELINGS LEFT!

And what's more, who told you that you were allowed feelings IN THE FIRST PLACE ???

:D:D

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
I have it mentally designed but have to get eagle downloaded and the design into it. Then I'll probably have OSHPark spin 5 or so and do assembly to see how it works.

I've just learned I'll be flying out of country for 2 years so my mind is... preoccupied.
Dude, I told you to pay those bills, can't believe you have to flee the country now.........

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela