Refurbished Gopro's Hero 4 black

I picked up a Refurb direct from GoPro last week. I don't mind refurb's direct from the Manufacturer since (a) it comes with a warranty and (b) a person has actually inspected and tested the item vs. just another item off an assembly line. At the risk of jinxing myself, I've never had an issue with a refurbished electronics item, while I have had issues with new ones of the same type. Better than the eBay crapshoot as well IMHO.
gopro.png
Certified refurbished cameras are tested by GoPro and include our standard 1-year warranty

30 DAY money back Guarantee

Last edited:
Reactions: SARDG
I just bought the 4 Silver for ~220 from their site. I only opted for the silver because I like the screen on the back when I use it for other purposes. Came in 2 days. Already up and running!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Bret and FlyXlsa
I ordered the Hero 4 black yesterday. Thinking of picking up a Silver also

I just bought the 4 Silver for ~220 from their site. I only opted for the silver because I like the screen on the back when I use it for other purposes. Came in 2 days. Already up and running!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Picked up a Silver also. I am done. LOL

I'm sort of sad. I have owned every major model of gopro made from the original hero on. Well not the sessions.
the 5 will be the first that I skipped.
Love my modified hero 4 black, and I still have a stock hero 3 black.
But when the 5 really didn't improve the video capabilities it was time for me to move on.
My next aerial camera is most likely going to be a Panasonic gx85 unless something sweet comes out at NAB

Reactions: vartuz
I scored a GoPro Hero 4 Silver at a pawn shop for $150. I still would like to have the Black though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig