Railroad Job Progress Footage

Looks good. I wonder how well a plugin like Warp Stabilizer for Adobe Premiere would work on those areas where you speed up the footage. It might smooth things out very nicely.

Reactions: DJ Wes
Looks good. I wonder how well a plugin like Warp Stabilizer for Adobe Premiere would work on those areas where you speed up the footage. It might smooth things out very nicely.
That's the thing. You can't speed up and apply warp stabilizer both. It's one or the other. I guess I could render the sped up clip and then stabilize that, but I'm too lazy. :)

Reactions: carpy
Nice - as a Civil Engineer that has some lift engineering experience - this was really cool.

What software/hardware lens rectifier did you use? Seems to fall apart in the corners.

I'm using a PEAU Productions PeauPro 82 (Hero 4 Blk w/3.97mm lens). In order to shoot 2.7k, you have to use 'Wide' setting. I prefer 'Med', but it's only available for 1080 or below. So, I have to live with a little image warping in order to record at 2.7k. :(

Reactions: carpy
I'm using a PEAU Productions PeauPro 82 (Hero 4 Blk w/3.97mm lens). In order to shoot 2.7k, you have to use 'Wide' setting. I prefer 'Med', but it's only available for 1080 or below. So, I have to live with a little image warping in order to record at 2.7k. :(
What you talk'in about Willis, I shoot 2.7K60 MED all day long with a stock lens.

What you talk'in about Willis, I shoot 2.7K60 MED all day long with a stock lens.
I'm not sure what version of the firmware I am using. I havn't updated it in a long while. I wonder if that could be the probelm? Mine won't let me change it at 2.7k.

I was just reading up on that! But I wouldn't suggest applying Warp Stabilizer to all of the clips at once. Crashed on me, so to speak. :)
I was never very successful running Warp Stabilizer on my PC until I upgraded the graphics card...put a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti card in and wow, Warp Stabilizer works as it should...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig