Welcome to 3DRPilots.com

Problems with new Iris+

Discussion in 'Iris+ Discussion' started by Marsden, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Marsden

Hi guys I have just bought a second hand Iris+ but nothing seems to work. Is there any way you can restart the unit to new. I have tried Mission planner and it seems to have made it worse. I cant connect to the drone from my phone it says MAVLink Error No device found and the controller says no data. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Marsden

2. APinero

I have a similar problem I did 2 things, 1st I order a new receiver just to be in the safe side that I have control of the aircraft at all times and the 2nd thing I did was update the firmware in the aircraft. I can't tell you which one was the one responsible for the good performance but that's what I did now my Iris Plus is working perfect.

3. Tim Curley

Mission planner is the only way I know to set things right. I've done it at least ten times. It can be a real pain. If all else fails and you decide to sell it, please let me know. i can always use some of the parts.

4. sfstrong

Did you up load the plane prams to erase the FC? You need to do that first then put the quad prams back in the FC

5. pyrate

also try directly connecting to the USB slot on Pixhawk