Place your bets

I hope so. Question is who will be our first guinea pig:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am with you, Jerry. I am also retired, although I have an aversion to calling myself old...:rolleyes:. I can't wait for the updates as well, so we can get the gimbal working as it is capable of.

Chuck,

I'm just now trying to upload an unedited, 6 minute video of a Tower test run yesterday. It'll probably take another 10 hours on my booney internet connection. I want to post it here to get opinions of the gimbal performance. I don't think it's very solid. Looks like a lot of low-level vibration to me. I just want to get opinions from some of the experts around here. I do believe there are some extremely knowledgeable folks on this forum and they will ultimately make this a great product.

3dr had the vision and put up the big $'s, I applaud them for doing so. This community will make it the product that it needs to be. If they don't, it's a dead duck.

Jerry

Reactions: Chuck
I agree, Jerry. A product is only as good as the people who use it. This forum is great for getting info from some very knowledgeable and sharing people. I think 3DR is on the right track, and since I am basically just a hobbyist at the moment, I have no problem waiting on updates and for 3DR to get things right. In the meantime , I will continue to learn from my fellow Soloists (is that what we are?), and keep contributing when I can. I look forward to seeing your Tower test. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig