Pixhawk not detecting internal compass

Reaction score
I'm part of a drone team that uses the 2.4.8 Pixhawk with Mission Planner with our drone. We had been having issues with the drone not being able to fly any autonomous flight plans, with it only picking up around 5-6 satellites. We went into mission planner > setup > compass and saw that our compass settings were set to: I2C external GPS/Compass priority 1, SPI (we don't have anything that uses the SPI bus port) priority 2, I2C internal GPS/Compass priority 3. We moved around the priority so that it would be external GPS 1, internal GPS 2, SPI 3 and (here's where my memory is a bit hazy) we removed the SPI because we weren't using it. After trying to fly autonomously again, we went back to the Compass Setup and saw that it had I2C external GPS priority 1, SPI (again we don't have anything in the SPI bus port) priority 2, and no internal GPS. We have tried everything to get the internal GPS back but to no avail. If anyone knows of anything we could do, it would be very much appreciated to let me know!

Thanks, and have a good day!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle