Pixhawk blinking green and orange. Leds stay on green even when trying to factory reset.

Reaction score
Pixhawk blinking green and orange. Leds stay on green even when trying to factory reset. This isn't my first rodeo but I'm stumped. I know how to do a factory reset I read the directions thoroughly. Any ideas would help

Pixhawk blinking green and orange. Leds stay on green even when trying to factory reset. This isn't my first rodeo but I'm stumped. I know how to do a factory reset I read the directions thoroughly. Any ideas would help

I have a similar problem with one of my birds, have tried everything and have been flying solos since 2016.

Green solid LEDS straight after boot, no other colours, no noise

I have ordered a new pixhawk, have tried everything else, will let you know how that goes (should be here on Tuesday next week) I am running open solo 3 on this bird and it had been flying perfect and then all of a sudden, green LEDS.

Update, received the new pixhawk unit, installed, factory reset, all working fine again, have not flown it today due ot weather but its making the right noises again.

This may not be the issue with your solo but it had me stumped with mine, tried everything before ordering a new pixhawk.

I also currently have this issue but did replace my pixhawk with a new one to no avail. I have all solid green LEDs and two beeps that interrupt tje end of what should be the sounds of a good start up. I tried factory reset and get the blinking orange light but then makes funny noises when trying to complete it however the controller does the update correctly. I have also tried holding down the SSWT button while turning on solo to no avail. I presume my next step from Posts would be to replace one or both SD cards. Any other suggestion on what direction to go to get my solo back up and flying again would be appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44