Pixhawk 2.1 Cube on Solo

Reaction score
Just to be sure:
The trace from the outer to the middle pad has to be cut and the inner and middle pad have to be connected?
Thanks!

Reaction score
well... i know now this mod it is not necesary with the soon to come master 4 (3.7dev)..
but i found this and i think it is interesting...

i never was able to crack open the black cube (i couldn´t detach the clear plastic top hehe)

Attachments

Reactions: Kiraniv Group
Reaction score
If you look at the pads before you do anything to the PH2.1, you will see a trace between the middle one and the one to the outside of the PH2.1. This is the trace that must be cut and the new solder bridge needs to be applied between the middle and the inner pad.
The middle pad is the VCCB of the level shifter and the outer pad is the default setting (3.3V) for the PH2.1. Cut that trace and bridge to the other pad which is 5.0V.
Your goal is to switch the VCCB of the level shifter from the default of 3.3V to the alternate of 5.0V.
proficnc or jesters should have this procedure for you to follow, but if you need any other assistance ---->> just ask.
having performed such an action with the board, connecting this method to a 5 volt jumper, how the usual 2.0 cube will work, in case of a reset or complete reset, whether it will work with this Pixhawk 2.0 jumper ???

Reaction score
having performed such an action with the board, connecting this method to a 5 volt jumper, how the usual 2.0 cube will work, in case of a reset or complete reset, whether it will work with this Pixhawk 2.0 jumper ???
Sorry guys!
Got it.
Read it.
Understood.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassanamit5