Welcome to 3DRPilots.com

Parts drone

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CAMXPOSURE, Feb 20, 2018.

1. CAMXPOSURE

Saw this interesting drone - but figured with everything it came with it was most defiantly a decent buy for a parts scavenging
    IMG_4265.jpg

2. Solo Keith

Huh?

JBAlaska likes this.
  3. CAMXPOSURE

$99 for a fully capable drone- or break it down for a kitbash.... have you never just destroyed a perfectly good anything to make it something else!!!
    1st I got had a dead battery- possibly due to 2 years in a FL OfficeDepot warehouse - 2nd was good- but called AEE and they are sending a replacement for the 1st one- uses th same thread as SOLO as far as the props- needs spaces to use SOLO blades on it- not as rock steady as the solo for GPS hold- latent response on controls- but fun for $99 + tax

4. CAMXPOSURE

There the guts...

5. ryanolivas

That drone looks really nice! But is there any attachment for a gps tracking device in it? Cause I can't afford to lose this type of drone.

6. donnaeastman

it depends tho because there are different kinds of sizes and shapes and most especially the weight that tracking device has. but there is one weight-friendly device tracker i know which my friend uses on his small drone. try checking up Trackimo website