Parts drone

Reaction score
Saw this interesting drone - but figured with everything it came with it was most defiantly a decent buy for a parts scavenging
IMG_4265.jpg

$99 for a fully capable drone- or break it down for a kitbash.... have you never just destroyed a perfectly good anything to make it something else!!!
1st I got had a dead battery- possibly due to 2 years in a FL OfficeDepot warehouse - 2nd was good- but called AEE and they are sending a replacement for the 1st one- uses th same thread as SOLO as far as the props- needs spaces to use SOLO blades on it- not as rock steady as the solo for GPS hold- latent response on controls- but fun for $99 + tax

There the guts...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That drone looks really nice! But is there any attachment for a gps tracking device in it? Cause I can't afford to lose this type of drone.

That drone looks really nice! But is there any attachment for a gps tracking device in it? Cause I can't afford to lose this type of drone.
it depends tho because there are different kinds of sizes and shapes and most especially the weight that tracking device has. but there is one weight-friendly device tracker i know which my friend uses on his small drone. try checking up Trackimo website

I have a bunch of new parts here. New to the forum. Are these parts needed anywhere? 4 3DR's in boxes, with batteries, updated firmware, tested and boxed, never flown. Lots of gimbals, props, batteries, backpacks
and 2 lightly used drones. All stuff purchased and not used for a project that never happened. Will go to Classifieds I guess and try to post later. Not sure al teh RULES here.

3DR Items.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377